Welcome to The Cuckoo Jar, a blog by Nanna Koekoek - illustrator, music- and flea market junkie.
Head over to my website to take a look at my portfolio. And don't hesitate to get in touch!



18 November 2011

The big and bold and beautiful


It's here and I'm in it! Together 365 other artists, photographers, fashion-, product- and graphic designers, illustrators and architects... De Grote Rotterdamse Kunstkalender 2012. It's a big and bold and beautiful thing: A3 sized and nearly 3 kilo's

∧ My page! 

I'm happy and proud be featured alongside good  friends: Gees Voorhees


and people I went to school with: like David Elshout


and Pim Palsgraaf

and other people whose work I admire: like Koen Taselaar


and Rufus Ketting aka Homey Universalis ∨ 


 and true heroes: Co Westerik


Just to name a few! So €27.50 will get you 366 pieces of art, which I call a pretty good deal. Order it online here.

1 comment:

  1. hey leuk, had hem nog niet gezien, groetjes uit brasilia, david

    ReplyDelete