Welcome to The Cuckoo Jar, a blog by Nanna Koekoek - illustrator, music- and flea market junkie.
Head over to my website to take a look at my portfolio. And don't hesitate to get in touch!



14 December 2011

Interesting faces

Totally inspired by the Grayson Perry exhibition and replenished with tea and a scone from the cafe I started wondering through the rest of the British Museum. It truly is a treasure chest! I went downstairs to the African section first hoping to find out more about the masks I bought in a charity shop recently. Idle hope of course... But I did see a lot of other interesting faces!



∧ Don't these African masks remind you of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?! 


  


 ∧ Love Assyrian beards!

 ∧ The Etruscans also did nice beards. ∨


 
 ∧ Brrr.. F.R.E.A.K.Y.!

No comments:

Post a Comment